We need your help.
In the next few years, we will be aggressively expanding our courses and co-curricular activities to grow our ability to serve aspiring entrepreneurs across Tufts.
New funds will help us serve more students, establish thought leadership in domains where Tufts has an advantage, create new programs, and help us expand our programming to embrace historically under-represented groups into our ecosystem.
We can’t do this without your support. Please consider making a gift to support entrepreneurship education at Tufts. Your contribution and engagement will help us build the next generation of entrepreneurial thinkers: Transformative leaders with heart, deeply in tune with society, who use entrepreneurship to solve problems that matter.
Thank you for your generosity!
Making a gift on line
- Navigate to the Tufts giving page
- For Designation, select “Arts, Sciences, & Engineering“
- For Department, select “Other – Please Specify“
- Under “Where would you like to direct your gift?”, type “Derby Entrepreneurship Center“
Making a gift by check
- Write a cover letter to earmark your gift for Derby Entrepreneurship Center at Tufts. See sample here.
- Write a check for Tufts University and write “for Derby Entrepreneurship Center” in the Memo line
- Write a cover letter to earmark your gift for Derby Entrepreneurship Center at Tufts
- Mail your check to the following address:
P.O. Box 3306
Boston, MA 02241-3306