Welcome to the 2022 Tufts Venture Accelerator!
This summer, we are continuing the tradition of running two editions simultaneously:
- The Full-Time Edition (in-person at the Joyce Cummings Center with coworking space, dedicated coaching, mentor matching and more)
- The Part-Time Edition (remote only; access to most workshops as well as bookable office hours meetings)
Both Full-Time and Part-Time Editions will be receiving regular emails with important information and pro-tips. Any social events in the Boston area are also open to all FT and PT cohort members who are in the area.
Please make sure you bookmark the TVA22 Landing Page. In addition, please complete the following tasks before our kickoff session on Tuesday, June 14 at 9:30 AM ET:
- Review the WIP schedule on the TVA22 calendar page
- Part-time and remote team members can sign up for any educational workshop sessions. Please use this Zoom link to join our workshops.
- Use the Calendly links on the Landing Page to sign up for a 1×1 office hours meeting with your friendly program team – Tina, Idicula and Elaine
- Make sure you accept our invitation to join the TVA22 Slack Workspace and put a note in the #introduce-yourself channel
- Whether you are full time or part time, if you are in the Boston area, join us for our Tamper Cafe Happy Hour on June 14 at 5:30pm ET!
- Boston area teams are strongly encouraged to register and attend the Tufts Entrepreneurial Network (TEN)’s Boston Summer Kickoff at Remnant Brewery in Bow Market in Somerville on June 21 at 6pm ET.
In each of the next three months, you will be focusing on a different aspect of building your venture.
- In June, you will be focusing on understanding your market and customer
- In July, you will be building a solution and developing a go-to-market strategy
- In August, you will figure out how to make money, build a team and everything else that goes into building a standalone venture
You will put everything together and prepare a venture pitch by the end of the program. We will also guide you through the process of developing a baseline marketing presence and creating your brand
Join the 3-day Bootcamp
And so, keep calm and follow the process, starting with a hybrid 3-day bootcamp to kick off the summer. We will be using your own ventures as case studies to apply the principles we will review.
Let’s do this!