We need your help.
The demand for entrepreneurship education at Tufts is at an all-time high. We are rapidly expanding our courses and co-curricular activities to grow our ability to serve our students and alumni across Tufts.
New funds will help us serve more students, establish thought leadership, pilot innovative programming, and help us embrace historically under-represented groups.
We can’t do this without your help. Please make a gift to support entrepreneurship education at Tufts.
Thank you for your generosity!
Make a gift on line (most expedient method)
- Navigate to the Tufts giving page
- For Designation, select “Arts, Sciences, & Engineering“
- For Department, select “Other – Please Specify“
- Under “Where would you like to direct your gift?”, type “Derby Entrepreneurship Center“
Make a gift by check
- Write a check for Tufts University and write “for Derby Entrepreneurship Center” in the Memo line
- Write a cover letter to earmark your gift for Derby Entrepreneurship Center at Tufts. See sample below.
- Mail your cover letter and check to the following address:
P.O. Box 3306
Boston, MA 02241-3306