Derby Entrepreneurship Center’s co-curricular programs and activities are 100% self-funded. We raise funds for competition prizes and entrepreneurial student grants every year. This year, our focus is to 10x our Entrepreneurial Initiative Fund (EIF), which provides small grants of up to $1,000, alongside 1-on-1 coaching, to help students take the first step. Previous grantees have used the funding to attend conferences, buy prototypes, and even build makerspaces. Watch our 2023 #TuftsGivingTuesday video to hear from Kalembwe (who just broke ground in Zambia with her makerspace, which got its start with an EIF grant). No gift is too small! Thank you for your generosity!
Other ways to give
Make a gift by check
- Write a check for Tufts University and write “for Derby Entrepreneurship Center” in the Memo line
- Write a cover letter addressed to Bill Lavin, Associate Director of Development at the Tufts University School of Engineering. Please designate Derby Entrepreneurship Center at Tufts as the recipient of the gift. Click the button below for a template.
- Mail your cover letter and check to the following address:
P.O. Box 3306
Boston, MA 02241-3306
DAF, Stock, Wire Transfer and more
You can also make a gift through the following options:
- Donor Advised Fund
- Family / Community Foundation
- IRA / Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Stock / Securities
- Wire Transfer
Please fill out the following form. Bill Lavin, Associate Director of Development, Tufts University School of Engineering will be in touch. Thank you!