Entrepreneurial Internship Program
Students interested in entrepreneurial summer jobs in real life can browse a curated job list and apply for a job.
Students with offers to work for unpaid internships at eligible employers may apply for a $4,500 grant for a 10-week internship through the Entrepreneurial Internship Fund, administered by the Career Office.
Step 1: Find a job
- Browse entrepreneurial jobs either in our our curated job list or on Handshake.
- Reach out via email to the contact person listed in the curated job list and start the process of applying for the job. Not all curated jobs have a Handshake link (some are still in process) – simply email the contact person directly.
- Prepare for – and ace – the interviews.
- Get an offer.
Step 2: Apply for a grant (if applicable)
Step 3: Confirm acceptance and start date
- Confirm your acceptance of the $4,500 internship grant with the career office
- Confirm acceptance and start date with your employer
- Participate in an orientation session prior to the start date