← All Events
Career Center event: Tufts Fall Virtual Career Fair
Similarly to our fairs last academic year, we will be utilizing Handshake for our Fall 2022 Virtual Career Fair. Throughout the fair, employers can host 30-minute group sessions and conduct 10-minute 1-on-1 video conversations with students.
This fair is open to undergraduate and graduate students in the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering, and School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts. Students of all majors and class years are encouraged to attend.
Registration Fees for Fall 2022 Virtual Career Fair:
- For-profit companies: $450
- Large Nonprofits (50+ employees) and Government Agencies: $350
- Small Nonprofits (less than 50 employees) and Emerging Start Ups (less than 50 employees): $200
- Additional sponsorship opportunities are detailed here
Virtual Career Fair Format
- Registration for the fair will close on September 19th, so we encourage employers to register for the event as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
- We also recommend that employers plan to have at least 2-5 representatives attend the fair in order to be able to host 30-minute group sessions concurrent with 10-minute 1:1 individual chat sessions with students.
- We encourage attending employers to host at least one group session as it is the most efficient way to reach several unique students. Each group session you can have a different descriptive title if you wanted to use this opportunity to engage in a variety of topics such as general info session, Ask Me Anything panels, a session around a particular role you are hiring for, etc.
- Employers should make sure to update their Handshake profiles with new jobs and internships well in advance of the fair date. In addition, please highlight any Tufts alumni representatives that will be representing your organization by listing their name, Class Year, and Major in your fair employer description.
- Employers need to build out their schedules in advance of student registration opening for students. Students will be unable to sign-up for group sessions or one-on-one sessions until you have these finalized and visible in Handshake.
- Employers – Top 10 Ways to Prepare for the Tufts Virtual Career Fair
- Students will need to attend a Tufts Virtual Career Fair preparation session that will be offered in order to learn more about how to navigate a virtual career fair. Students will be required to schedule all one-on-one chat sessions and group sessions in advance of the fair. We are not responsible for students that attend the virtual event and are unable to access sessions or chats on the day of the event.
- For more information about how to navigate Handshake’s Virtual Fair and to view their Playbook for Employers visit here.